Friday 16 October 2015

The holidays

The holidays
In the holidays , my sisters went down to my Nana's for one week. In that time I helped Mum with lots of things(mainly cleaning). I thought it was kind of boring because there was nothing to do, so I just watched TV and went outside. The other thing was that we visited a Kohanga reo for my little brother , usually my Dad looked after at home well my Mum was at work , but instead Acc was finding a job for him and he had to do that for 4 weeks , anyway we'll we were at the Kohanga my Mum and Dad were sorting out things , my brother and I had watch our little brother outside , we couldn't be too loud because they(the 4 year olds I think)were sleeping , after that we went home. When my sisters came home I groaned because they always annoy me. Well that's basically what I did.

No comments: